Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review



Have you tried Schick Hydro Silk razors? If you haven't, you need to get one, stat! This razor is great for banishing dry winter legs! It has a water-activated moisturizing serum to hydrate your skin after shaving and 5 blades with skin guards to help reduce irritation.

I typically use a disposable, throw away razor and haven't tried Schick Hydro Silk before. Well, there is a reason it was the most awarded razor in 2012! This razor left my legs feeling silky smooth and I didn't even need to put on lotion afterwards! With the 5 blades, I didn't need to do a second pass like I usually do. Sometimes new razors cause nicks around my knees, but my legs were nick-free after using this for the first time! The razor itself is great because it comes with a suction cup to hang it up in the shower and an extra blade - Bonus!


Most stores sell Schick Hydro Silk, and right now at Walgreens it is $9.99, but there is a $4 off coupon from the Sunday paper (2/10/12) and you get 4000 points in your account. CVS also has an Extra Care Bucks deal when you buy (2) Hydro Silk razors or blades. Definitely run, don't walk, to pick this up! Your legs will thank you!

I was given a Schick Hydro Silk Razor to rate and review by BzzAgent. My opinions are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment