Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash Review



I was recently selected by Influenster to try the new Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash. I received one bottle complimentary for my review, but my opinions are my own!

My first impression of this product is that it smells nice and will be great for the whole family.

My husband currently uses a 2-in-1 product, so I know that he will enjoy using the Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash. This will help speed up bath time for my kids because we don't have to use 2 separate products either! Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash will cut down on the shower/bath clutter too - knocking out the other guys!

I was a bit hesitant to try this product because my hair gets snarly when I don't use both shampoo and conditioner. The bottle promised that it also included conditioner, so I gave it a shot. It lathered nicely with my hair, but it still felt a bit straw-like after I rinsed, so I did go ahead and use a separate conditioner. As a body wash, Ivory® 2-IN-1 did the trick! It smelled nice and fresh! This morning I noticed that I did have some tangles in my hair, even after the conditioner, and my scalp was a bit dry. For myself, especially with color-treated hair, I don't know if I will be using this product again as a shampoo but I will definitely use it as a body wash.

Overall, this is a great product for my kids & husband. I would use this in the future for them, but since I have color-treated hair, I'm not sure I would use this for my hair.

For more information, you can check out Ivory's Facebook Page or watch their video here




















No comments:

Post a Comment