Thursday, June 12, 2014

Great Savings at ThredUp!

Have you heard about ThredUp? It's a great site for buying practically new, gently used clothing, shoes, and handbags for women and children! The best part is that you can save $10 on your first order! Shipping is very reasonable and fast as well.

Having experience with selling and purchasing from ThredUp, I can tell you that this is a great company. The prices are very fair. I hated just giving my kids clothes away when I had spent a good amount of money on them, so when I saw ThredUp bought gently used clothing, I was so excited! After you order your free bag, fill it up and ship it back! Once it is processed, you can either cash out via PayPal or use it as a store credit!

So what are your waiting for? Get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment