Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welcome!

Some people create blogs about couponing towards major vacations or a new car. While I would love to save enough to go to Europe or buy cars for my kids on their 16th birthday, my aspirations for now are to keep myself caffeinated so that I can keep up with my children! My daughter is 4 and my son will be 2 in January. They bring my life extreme joy and happiness, but they wear this mama out! I got addicted to couponing about a year ago after my son was born so that I could stock up on things like diapers and toothpaste. Even as a working mama, we needed to save money where we could. My addiction to Starbucks also kicked into gear after my son was born...an infant and a two year old deplete your energy quick! So couponing helped make room in the budget for coffee too :) Anyway, I hope that I have some tips for you for saving money as well as stories about my family (those are inevitable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment