Monday, April 22, 2013

Cooking Light Fast Meals Cravebox!



Have you heard of Cravebox? It's the latest in a new trend of "sample boxes" where you buy a theme and get a surprise box of goodies! Each box typically runs from $10-$15 with shipping included. I've used Cravebox a few times for beauty and cleaning related products and this time I dove in for the Fast Meals! As we know, when you have kids, it makes it hard to make a gourmet meal so every little bit helps!

Here is a listing and my opinion on all that was included in my box:

Two packs of Newtons - these are an old favorite of mine and my kids loved them!

Two Zone Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter bar - these taste ok, but are good for a snack at work. Not sure if I'd buy them myself.

One box of 50 packets of Equal - I don't really use packages of sweetener since we don't drink coffee or tea, but this also came with a few recipes so that will be interesting to try as a sugar substitute.

One box of 40 count Pure Via - Again, not sure if I will use these because I don't use sweetener, but it did come with a few recipes.

One 55 cents off coupon for a Fresh Express Salad Blend - will use because my family loves salad and eating healthy!

Two $1 off Lean Cuisine Salad Additions coupons - Haven't tried this product, but will definitely check it out!

One bag of Nacho cheese PopChips - These tasted pretty good and I like that they are healthier than regular potato chips

Stash Herbal Tea Sampler (18ct) - I am not a big tea drinker unless it is iced, so I don't have much use for this product. I am going to give some to my mother-in-law, as she enjoys tea. The flavors are very unique and interesting, though! A catalog of products for Stash also was included.

Two coupons for a free box of Triscuit Brown Rice crackers - We will definitely use these coupons as this product and flavors sound yummy!

Two coupons for $1 off One box of Belvita Breakfast Biscuits - I've tried the cinnamon sugar Belvita and it is super yummy! I'd also get a box of Blueberry for my kids!

Moroccan Seasoning by McCormick - I have never used this seasoning before, but I will definitely do some research on how to incorporate it into a meal. It's always good to expose my kids to other tastes so this is great!

McCormick Perfect Pinch Southwest Sweet n' Smoky Salt Free Seasoning Blend - This is a nice product because not only can you make yummy chicken, but it is also salt-free, which is good for those watching their sodium intake. I have feeling this will be a winner in my family!

So there you have it! 100 boxes received the cookbook also, but mine was not one of them so I left it out of my review. If you are interested in buying this box, log on to Cravebox and sign up now! Don't forget to use Cherrycoke929 as your referral!

1 comment: