Friday, July 5, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review


I've seen the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics in the store but have never made the jump to purchase them. As luck would have it, I was sent a package to try through Influenster and I am so happy that I got this product! The colors are super cute and can go with any color outfit - it's hard to choose just one! I tried these first with a side braid and then with a pony tail.

Here is a picture of my side braid:

My only complaint is that they aren't quite firm enough to hold my pony tail, but my easy solution is to use a plain pony tail holder to secure your style and then wrap the Goody Ribbon Elastic around for instant style! There are no ouchy metal pieces digging into your scalp which is a nice plus!

Some details about Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics:

•Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
•From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
•Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look

You can find out more at Goody's website and you can purchase the Ouchless elastics at Target or Wal-Mart. Check them out on Twitter by following #ouchless. Try them out today for an instant hair upgrade!



I received Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics complimentary from Influenster for my honest review. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment