Friday, March 14, 2014

Great Deals at Vons - TODAY ONLY!


If you are heading out to the grocery store today, you have got to check out the $5 Friday Deals at Vons!

I got a steal on Quilted Northern toilet paper! 12 Rolls for $3.75 - here's how!
Go to the Quilted Northern Facebook page and go to the tab marked Coupons. There is a 0.75 cent off coupon, or you can go to the I Love to Gossip coupon database to search for other available coupons. Then I had a 10% off paper products loaded onto my Just 4 U Vons card, so that saved me an extra 50 cents! This is my favorite deal right now, and much better savings than what is being offered at CVS and Walgreens this week!

I can't say enough about how great the Just 4 U program is - I've received tons of free items just because I have my account online! Go to Vons to activate your account today!

No comments:

Post a Comment