Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Practically FREE Deodorant at CVS!


Anyone running low on deodorant? Because I have a GREAT deal for you!

Right now, Speedstick Gear deodorant is 2/$8 plus you get $2 ECB wyb 2. There is a printable coupon for $2 off (use zip code 70826). Plus, make sure you check your CVS account online as I received a $4 Speed Stick Gear coupon, automatically making one of them FREE! As an even better surprise, I got a $1 off $4 Deodorant coupon at the Red Coupon Machine inside CVS!

So here is how my transaction looked (please note it was dependent on my CVS coupons, so ymmv):

2 Speed Stick Gear deodorants @ $4 ea = $8
- $4 CVS Gear Coupon
- $2 Manufacturer Coupon
- $1 off $4 Deodorant Coupon
= $1 for 2 deodorants, plus I got $2 ecb so this was a $1 Money Maker!

If you don't have the CVS coupons, this is still a great deal!

$8 for 2 deodorants
- $4 (2 $2 off manu coupon)
= $4 for 2, plus $2 ECB so only $1 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment