Thursday, November 7, 2013

Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review


I was sent a tube of Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in Black from Influenster to try and review. My opinions are my own!

As a self-proclaimed mascara junkie, I am always excited when a new product comes out and this is no exception! Look for this new mascara in stores November 2013!

When I opened my box and saw this mascara, I was stoked and couldn't wait to try it! The tube is a nice shape and you can hold it easily when applying the mascara. The brush shape is nice as well, and it isn't goopy. When applying the mascara, I found it was easier to wiggle the brush side to side instead of up and down. There were no noticeable clumps and it didn't smudge, which was a definite plus! I didn't get the drama I was hoping for, though. My issue with some mascaras is that they are too difficult to remove but this mascara came off well and didn't leave smears behind.

This mascara was great for an every day mascara and I would definitely recommend it to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment