Sunday, November 10, 2013

Target Cartwheel - Extra Savings!!


Have you tried Target Cartwheel yet? If not, what are you waiting for? This program is awesome! You can either download their app on your phone or access it via the internet but you have to sign in using Facebook. You initially get a set amount of spaces to add in your discount, but after you earn a badge or have a friend join, you earn more spots.

Basically, you can pick and choose what you want to save. There are hundreds of savings available and YOU get to choose! My favorite right now is 20% off anything in the Dollar Spot and 50% off I Can't Believe It's Not Butter tubs!

What is amazing about Cartwheel is that you can stack the percent savings WITH both Target Print and/or Mobile Coupons AND Manufacturer Coupons! If you have the app on your phone, then you show them the barcode to scan. If not, then you can print out a shopping list with the barcode.

I highly recommend this app to everyone! I'm not affiliated or compensated by Target, but I'm there enough I could be a team member :)

No comments:

Post a Comment