Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Rock the Lunchbox! Review


I was given the opportunity to review products from Annie's Homegrown, Rudi's, Honest Juice, and Applegate Half-Time from Influenster. All the opinions are my own!

As a mom of 2 kids in school, I'm always looking for healthy lunch ideas and I am so loving all these brands! Annie's Homegrown crackers and cookies are tasty and organic. The option I picked are the Snickerdoodle Bunny Cookies. So so tasty and I love that they are certified organic. I also picked the Annie's pizza poppers, which are a great, quick and easy snack over the weekend. I also picked the Honest Juice Pouches in Apple Juice. I hate that juice boxes have lots of unnecessary sugar so these are awesome! Perfect size for my kids' lunches too. I also selected the Rudi's Organic bread - not often that you can buy your bread in the frozen section! The best part about it is that there is no preservatives, GMO or high fructose corn syrup! The bread makes delicious sandwiches! I think my daughter's favorite was the Applegate Half Time lunch kit. It's like your standard lunch kit but healthier and organic! Perfect for those mornings when we are running late and I need to have something quick in their lunchboxes.

I want to keep my kids healthy and teach them how to make good choices throughout their life. By having them help choose their own lunch options that are organic and tasty, I'm giving them a stepping stone. Thanks Annie's, Rudi's, Honest and Applegate for giving my family this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment