Sunday, March 1, 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Mask Review


I am a beauty junkie - I have a stash of products that I love to try out, so you can imagine how excited I was when Influenster said I would be receiving a Montagne Jeunesse mask to try! I waited until Thing 1 and Thing 2 were in bed so I wouldn't scare the daylights out of them with the mask on and sat back to watch my favorite shows. I will say that the mask itself is somewhat runny when you squeeze it out of the package and it seem to want to stay on my fingers, but I managed to get most of it on my face. It goes on gel-like and you need to make sure it is even otherwise it won't dry all the way. After about 15 minutes, I went in to peel off my mask. It came off pretty easily, except for areas around my eyebrows and nose. My skin definitely felt smoother afterwards! I would use this mask again for sure - and I would love to try the other combinations too!

The best thing about the Black Seaweek Peel-Off Mask is that it is great for all skin types - oily, dry & combination. Per the website, the active ingredients are black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries and it's recommended to use one time per week.


For more information check out Montagne Jeuensse, on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. #MJPeelOffs

No comments:

Post a Comment