Monday, August 24, 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Review

I was given the opportunity to try Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs lotion in the light shade by Influenster, but my opinions are my own.

At first, I was a bit skeptical because I was worried that the shade was going to be too orange, or streaky, or my palms would turn neon. Trust me, two of those 3 things have happened before! When I dispensed it into my palm, I feared that my worst nightmare was realized - I was going to be an Oompa Loompa! However, my fears were for naught as I started to rub the lotion on my legs. I would think the color could be layered for a darker tan color, but for this review I just did one squeeze. It applied beautifully! There weren't any streaks - hooray! It does wash off with soap and water so it isn't permanent but it's great for a girls night out or a fun date or even just a Tuesday.

This product is super easy to apply and gives your legs a great, airbrush look. It also covers up superficial flaws or marks on your legs as well so you look picture perfect!

Would I buy this again? Yes, why yes I would! Thanks Sally Hansen!

No comments:

Post a Comment